Digital Marketing Specialist
Vonlanthen Group is a conference organizer who is looking for a digital marketing specialist to join the team. All events are designed to connect top decision-makers from global brands across Europe and the Middle East.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital channels, designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels, share it with the stakeholders, and define best practices. You will work closely with the Community Manager, Project Managers, Sales team and designers, to improve Vonlanthen's digital presence.
Office based in Prague 1, we offer 20 days vacation, MultiSport, partially home office during the pandemic time, salary starts from 35 000 CZK.
- 40% SEO, create content, list events, and drive backlinks.
- 20 % Improve and manage UX on both websites (including creating content and updating web in WordPress).
- 20 % Manage digital marketing campaigns. You are a Thinker and a Doer. You are capable of understanding our business challenges, listening, and advising for the best digital marketing solutions.
- 10% Manage and optimize SEA and online ad campaigns (LinkedIn & AdWords).
- 10% Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven experience of working in the digital marketing sector
- Minimum 3 years experience in CMS and WordPress
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 3 years experience with SEM and SEO
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Manage and optimize SEO and online ad campaigns (Linkedin & Adwords).
- You have a good understanding of Linkedin, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google My Bussiness, Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of Adobe Pack, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign (Vonlanthen already has a design team)
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Creativity Skills
Applicants must be EU citizens or be in possession of the necessary visa to work legally in the Czech Republic.