Marketing Communication Manager
We are looking for a unique project manager who combines creativity and business acumen to manage a portfolio of b2b events, consisting of a mixture of business research, and excellent written and verbal communication, while also collaborating with team members on developing a strategy to place our services in consumer-facing media, with the ultimate objective to generate awareness, new sales leads, and curate relationships with our clients.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing and executing communication strategies based on marketing plans and creating your own exciting projects. You will work closely with other project managers, marketing & sales managers and the design team.
The job activities span from creating and coordinating marketing activities, advertisements, social media activities, website content, and the production of live webinars and F2F events. You will deliver best-in-class events and conferences that attract customers worldwide.
- We're looking for creative thinking, a high-performing candidate with a passion for industry research and excellent communication and written English skills. Due to the importance of the research aspect of the role, candidates need to have strong academic backgrounds and be able to identify business opportunities.
- Experience in conference producing and/or conference marketing is a plus.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer skills: high level of competence in using MS Excel, MS Word, Microsoft 365, PowerPoint, advanced web search techniques; ability to convert complex data findings into text, tables, graphs.
- Drive the ideation, development, and production of creative event concepts.
- Develop conference programs, creating shape and content of the event.
- Planning and executing online media and digital strategies.
- Managing of relationship with partners, coordinating cooperation with design and production.
- Finding partnership opportunities for promotion of the event.
- Achieve high-impact placements of our events branding material in media.
- Monitoring and implementation of new ideas for digital platforms and social media projects.
- Communicating with various associations, non-profit organizations, and other media clients on a daily basis.
- Project manage event delivery on time, quality, and budget
- Measuring results and adjusting campaigns and projects accordingly
If you are proactive by nature, can move between high strategy and small details, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively, and love the satisfaction of awesome execution. You are the right FIT!
Send us your CV in English, we are excited to meet you.
- Flexible and casual work environment, you will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas as we welcome your fresh perspective
- Training courses
- Multisport card
- Salary range 27000-32000
- 4 weeks of holiday
- Location: Prague
- Home Office or Part-Time option
Applicants must be EU citizens or be in possession of the necessary visa to work legally in the Czech Republic.