Vonlanthen Group team is seeking a webinar coordinator to plan, manage, and execute the company’s webinars.
We produce regularly scheduled live events on Zoom and Hopin platforms in the areas of pharmaceutical, automotive, cross-industry, and sport.
The webinar coordinator will coordinate the online sessions, help Project Managers to moderate webinars and provide administrative support during the event. This is a job that can be done remotely and/or part-time.
- Arrange test calls with presenters, introduce them to the platform's features.
- Provide training on how to deliver the presentation to ensure smooth running of the event.
- Coordinate the schedule with the Project Managers.
- Review presentation materials (quality and format) and provide feedback to presenters.
- Manage webinars recordings, and “Pre” and “Post” production webinar editing.
- Develop and follow webinar best practices.
- Provide technical production support.
- Update webinar guidelines, content, speaker's information.
- Host each webinar or live event together with the production team.
- Provide technical support to all attending parties of the webinar (attendees, speakers, moderators..).
- Measure webinar effectiveness and interaction opportunities and implement improvements as necessary.
- Candidates with a graduate degree are required to have proven experience working on webinars or online education.
- Project management skills with the ability to initiate and execute projects from start to finish.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (only English is required).
- Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, and dependability.
- The ability to maintain a positive team-player attitude, remain calm and professional under pressure, work collaboratively and independently with diverse individuals, and resolve conflicts constructively.
- An understanding of Zoom and/or Hopin or other webinar technology or the ability to learn.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve practical problems.
Send us CV and a cover letter that consists of:
- Your experience working on webinars or online education (exactly the daily responsibilities).
- A personal assessment of your qualifications.
- The types of webinar software or online education platforms you have used.
- Flexible and casual work environment, you will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas as we welcome your fresh perspective
- Training courses
- Multisport card
- Salary range 25000-30000
- 4 weeks of holiday
- Location: Prague
- Home Office or Part-Time option
Applicants must be EU citizens or be in possession of the necessary visa to work legally in the Czech Republic.